Tardy Acknowledgements

Apologies all around through missives to a mutual friend...

Please pass along my apologies to X for invading her head space.... in any event I could have turned around to see if she did a double take... she did seem to be on route to somewhere and I had no wish to detain her needlessly... plus I myself was on the way to a rendez-vous ...
Prompted by ...
I think I snubbed F a few hours ago. I was heading up the street on my way to see my doctor, and, as I usually am, I was utterly preoccupied with my thoughts. At the last second, I thought I noticed someone heading in the other direction acknowledge me, but in the moment, I didn't quite recognize him and wasn't entirely sure he was acknowledging me. Aargh! If it was F, and if you speak to him in the near future, please extend my apologies to him. I'm a complete dolt when I'm out walking.
Now passed on for the etiquette mavens to pick at.

And so for day 1173
28.02.2010